Rothe House Kilkenny

Rothe House Kilkenny is a fine example of an early 17th century merchant’s house and is located in the centre of Kilkenny City. The house was built somewhere between 1594 and 1610 and is open to visitors. Is is also the centre for genealogy in Kilkenny and the Garden was opened to the public in 2008. The attraction is managed by the Kilkenny Archaeological Society and houses a significant collection of historical artefacts.