Answers to Some Frequently Asked Questions
An Important Message for Guests
Answers to Some Frequently Asked Questions
- When will the Hotel open?
· We are open for guestroom bookings from 9th July 2020 in line with HSE Guidelines and rigorous health and safety measures in place. We are especially delighted to welcome our guests during these extraordinary and challenging times for us all.
· We will be open for non-residents wishing to make a food or beverage booking but pre-booking for evening dining is essential at this time.
· If you have a specific request regarding an existing booking please contact the reservations department on +353 56 7750200 firstname.lastname@example.org Our Reservations Office is open 9am – 6pm Monday – Saturday
- Will the Leisure Club be open?
· Our Leisure Cub with 21metre swimming pool will open weekdays from 7am-8pm and on weekends from 8am -8pm. Pre-booking will be required. Sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi and experience showers will remain out of use for the time being; in line with HSE guidelines.
- Will the KOSpa be open?
· The KOSpa will open from 20th July with a limited range of treatments. Details of spa treatment options will be available nearer to our opening date and our Reservations Team will be able to assist you with this.
- Can I move my booking to a future date?
· You can book a stay with us safe in the knowledge that you have the freedom to transfer your room reservation to a future date if you wish. If you have an existing booking, please contact our reservations department on by email on: email@example.com
An additional charge may apply depending on the choice of your requested day of the week and the time of year (e.g. if you request moving a booked midweek date to a weekend date).
- What is your cancellation policy?
· We allow cancellation up to 2pm on day of arrival for reservations made directly with us. Please note that if you book through a 3rd party site like Booking.com, for example, who have a 24hour cancellation period, then you will need to adhere to that 3rd party’s cancellation policy and their terms & conditions.
We suggest you book directly with us via www.kilkennyormonde.com or through email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +353 56 7750200 and we will try to do everything we can to facilitate any changes and requests that you might have.
- What will the arrangements be for dining and beverage?
· Breakfast will be served from 8am – 10.30am - you will be required to book a time on arrival
· Lunch will be served in the Castle Lounge 12 – 4pm daily
· Evening Dining will be in Hoban Bar & Brasserie 4pm- 9pm Pre-booking is essential
· Dining will be available in HOBAN Bar & Brasserie, where guests can order a drink alongside their meal. Unfortunately, we are unable to re-open full bar service until 20th July.
- Will room service be available?
· We will be offering a takeout style, in-room dining menu with delivery charge of €6 to your room
· A pre-bookable continental breakfast option will also be available.
- What is the cleaning procedures of guest rooms?
· The Hotel has rigorous cleaning procedures as standard throughout. We have introduced enhanced cleaning and sanitisation protocols throughout all bedrooms, public areas and back of house. Hand sanitisers are also available for all guests, customers and staff to use.
· The Hotel will follow the latest guidance from the World Health Organisation, Public Health and HSE, and ensure all staff are up to date with enhanced procedures across the Hotel.
· Specific Covid-19 training has been carried out with all our employees to ensure the safety of our guests.
- Can I buy a gift voucher?
· Gift vouchers can be purchased online for use for an amount of your choosing or for Dinner for 2, a KOSpa Treatment. Afternoon Tea or for a Weekend or Midweek Break .
· If you have a voucher that expires between 01/03/2020 and 09/07/2020 the hotel will extend your voucher until 31/12/2020. Please contact Reservations should you wish to extend your voucher(s).
- I have a wedding or event booked, will it be able go ahead?
· We’re very much look forward to welcoming guests to weddings and events at the hotel. If you would like to discuss how the Public Health guidelines effect your event your Wedding or Event booking or if you would like to plan a future event, please feel free to contact the Events Team by email via: email@example.com
- Can I make an appointment to discuss a wedding at the hotel?
· If you would like to make plans for your special day then Alice Hennessy, Events Executive or Colin Ahern, General Manager would be delighted to arrange an appointment with you for a private viewing or if you would prefer via Zoom or WhatsApp. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Have there been any confirmed cases within the property past or present?
· There have been no confirmed cases of COVID-19 at the hotel.
- Have you other questions?
· Should you have any other questions please contact our Reservations Team on + 353 56 7750200 and they will be happy to assist you further.