Our Promise to our Guests
Taking Care of You - our Stay Well Programme
Our Stay Well Programme (Covid-19)
Taking Care of You (Covid-19)
As we all continue to adjust our behaviour, we want to put your mind at ease and advise you of the additional health and safety measures we’re taking to help keep our guests and employees safe. Our promise is to ensure that the safety and well-being of you and our Team is our top priority. Our “StayWell” Programme has been developed to ensure we have best practice Health, Safety and Hygiene protocols in our hotel, in line with the World Health Organisation, the Health Service Executive and Government directives during these unprecedented times. We are committed to making your experience with us as comfortable as possible and we will continue to monitor and update these controls as new directives are introduced to ensure that our Guests, Colleagues and Local Community keep safe.
1. Physical Distancing. Guests will be advised to practice physical distancing where possible. Only one person or one family group is allowed to use the lift at any one time and restaurant tables and other physical layouts throughout the hotel will be arranged to ensure appropriate distancing is adhered to.
2. Hand Sanitizer and Handwashing. Hand sanitizer dispensers, touchless whenever possible, have been placed at key guest and employee entrances and contact areas such as reception desks, restaurant entrances, meeting and conference areas, swimming pools and exercise areas. All our staff will wash their hands with bacterial soap (for at least 20 seconds) at regular intervals while on duty and in addition they will use hand sanitizer each time they use shared products or equipment.
3. Front of House Signage. There are health and hygiene reminders throughout the property including physical distancing floor markers.
4. COVID-19 Training. All employees have received training on COVID-19 safety and hygiene protocols with more comprehensive training for our teams with frequent guest contact including our team members working in Housekeeping, Food & Beverage, Hotel Reception, Leisure Club and other Hotel Operations departments.
5. Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). Appropriate PPE will be worn by all employees based on their role and responsibilities. Training on how to properly use and dispose of all PPE is mandatory. Face coverings must be worn by all employees and guests, even if vaccinated[AP1] .
6. Cleaning Products and Protocols. Our hotel uses a hospital grade disinfectant to clean public areas and guestrooms, which ensures that all areas are fully disinfected.
7. Public/Shared Area Cleaning. Dedicated employees will sanitize all public areas at least once per hour including Guest lifts, Handrails, Front of House toilets and Hotel entry doors
8. Restaurants and Bars. Our restaurants and bars will operate with reduced seating capacities to allow for social distancing.
9. Ventilation and Air Flow. Where possible, we have increased natural, fresh airflows throughout the building. All air handling units in shared public spaces are frequently serviced to ensure they are operating at full capacity.
Kind Regards & Stay Safe,